Great White Shark
Perhaps the most iconic apex predator on planet Earth, the great white shark is one of the largest sharks and can grow over 20 feet long. Found in the coastal waters of all major oceans, the great white is responsible for the largest number of fatal shark attacks on humans.
- Scientific Name: Carcharodon carcharias
- Characteristics: Despite how intimidating this shark and its multiple rows of teeth are, keep in mind that great white shark attacks are exceptionally rare! Like all Safari figurines, this impressive predator is painted and sculpted by hand with exceptional detail and true-to-life realism, making it a welcome addition to any nature lover’s collection.
- Size and Color:6.25 inches long and 2.75 inches wide, our great white shark figurine is about an inch longer than a soda can on its side. With a slate gray top and a sleek white underside, great whites have evolved with a skin coloration that camouflages them against the ocean floor and sunny surface alike.
- The Great White Shark is part of the Wild Safari® Sea Life collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Despite their iconic and almost infamous image as one of the most fearsome apex predators, great white sharks are classified as vulnerable on the conservation status spectrum. Interestingly, there’s actually very little known about the great white shark, its population included. Researchers believe that since it’s becoming relatively uncommon compared to almost all other shark species despite the fact that it lives in all coastal waters, it must be suffering from a drop off in population. Rough estimates place the global great white shark population at about 3,500-4,000 individuals.
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small Parts.
Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
Quantity available: 2