Violet the flower fairy was born when a tiny purple flower first opened its petals to the sun. Her wings symbolize her love for rainbows, for rainbows represent a mixture of sun and rain, the two elements upon which fairy life depends.
- Characteristics: Violet’s namesake has tiny purple petals, and these petals she used to create her layered skirt. She adorns herself with roses, the royalty of the flower world, and her large, colorful wings remind her of the beauty of rainbows.
- Size and Color: Violet stands 4 inches tall and displays a fabulous array of bright, vibrant colors. From her blue wingtips to her rose pink tunic to her green-ivy-wrapped shoes, Violet is in touch with the beauty around her.
- Violet is part of the Fairy Fantasasies® collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Flower fairies are but one type in the larger fairy world. Flower fairies like Violet are born during spring and summer when flowers first open. Other fairy tribes include snowflake fairies, born when the first snows of winter drift from the sky; water fairies, born amidst the bubbles and splashes of spring streams, and leaf fairies, born as leaves first reveal their fall colors. Although they often live near one another and gather to celebrate various feasts and events, each family of fairies has unique tasks necessary to nature.
As fairies transition from childhood to adulthood, they take on clothing and colors representative of their favorite sights. For Violet, this was a difficult choice. She loved so many things! She started with her shoes. Simple brown leaves would pad her feet, but she desired color, so she decorated her shoes with laces of green ivy and tiny red flowers. Her skirt she wove out of violet flower petals, in honor of her namesake flower. For her tunic, she used pink flower petals and adorned them with more red roses. She couldn’t get enough roses, those queens of the flower world. So Violet clipped roses into her hair and even tied them around her arms, where their pleasant aroma and sight would be a constant reminder of her sacred duties as a flower fairy.
- Size in cm: 3.8 L x 8 W x 10.1 H
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small Parts.
Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
Quantity available: 0