Kangaroo with Baby
Although this little joey may look old enough to survive on its own, some kangaroo infants will stay in their mother’s pouch for up to 200 days! Even then, they may come back and spend time in the pouch until they’re strong enough to survive without help from their mother.
- Scientific Name: Macropus rufus
- Characteristics: This magnificent marsupial family is looking for a new place to live, and would love to go home with you! Hand painted and professionally sculpted, this figurine is wonderful as a toy, teaching aid, piece of décor, or even as a gift.
- Size and Color: Depending on the species, kangaroos can be any color ranging between gray, tawny, and reddish-brown. 3.5 inches tall and 4 inches long, both dimensions of this figurine are about an inch larger than a deck of cards stood on its side.
- The Kangaroo with Baby is part of the Wild Safari® Wildlife collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
All four kangaroo species, including the red kangaroo, the eastern grey kangaroo, the western gray kangaroo, and the antilopine kangaroo, are classified as animals of least concern on the conservation status spectrum. All kangaroo species are endemic to Australia, and it’s estimated that their current population is over 35 million individuals. If you decide to take this mom and her baby home, make sure to pick up a few more kangaroo figurines for a full mob (the proper term for a group of kangaroos)!
- Size in cm: 9 L x 6 W x 7 H
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small Parts.
Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
Quantity available: 2